28-Day SUGAR Detox Diet (Meal Plan Included) | Joanna Soh
Go SUGAR-FREE and be in your BEST SHAPE! Join the Game & Lose Weight NOW: Complete Workout & Meal Plan will be provided. Read below!!!
Game starts on Mon, 16th April 2018 and ends on Sun, 13th May 2018. Lose 4% of your total body weight in just 4 weeks! Post a daily picture of your progress and tag @JoannaSohOfficial #JSohActive #28DaySugarDetox
Here’s how to play the game:
1) Go to sign up and create your account.
2) Go to and join the game by betting $35 of your money.
3) Your goal is to lose 4% of your total body weight in 4 weeks.
4) If you achieve your goal, you are one of the winners and you’ll be winning more than $35 from your initial bet.
Start Date: Monday, 16th April 2017
End Date: Sunday, 13th May 2017
Get your family & friends on board. Let’s make this game BIG & let’s win BIG!
Here’s the Workout Plan:
28-Day Sugar Detox Meal Plan:
28-Day VEGAN Sugar Detox Meal Plan:
More Workout Plans here:
More Food Plans here:
Subscribe to my channel to get the complete Workout Plan & Videos:
Joanna is a certified Personal Trainer (ACE), Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM) and Nutrition Coach with over 8 years of experience.
Stay connected and follow me:
(Subscribe to my website for printable workouts & recipes)
1) For the first 2 weeks, the goal is to limit added sugar to no more than 25g or 6 teaspoons in a day. The next two weeks, completely eliminate ALL added sugars and only consume food with natural sugars, but still keeping it to a reasonable amount.
2) Start replacing refined sugar with healthier alternatives such as maple syrup, honey or stevia.
3) Start adding more fruits to satisfy your sugar cravings.
4) Try using less sugar or creamer into your coffee or tea.
5) Start swapping soda drinks for flavoured carbonated water that has no artificial sweeteners and slowly eliminating them all together. The goal is eventually to just drink water!
6) Learn to read and understand food labels because most of the foods, which you THINK are healthy may contain a lot of hidden sugars.
7) Your diet should consist mainly of whole foods and no processed foods at all. You’re basically eating a balanced diet rich in protein, vegetables and healthy fats.
8) The good news is that, your taste buds and palate CAN BE RETRAINED to adopt a less sugary lifestyle, and eventually you’ll not crave the same high-sugar foods as before.
MORE WORKOUT VIDEOS TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH YOUR JOURNEY
10,000 Squat Challenge in 30 Days
Beginner Fat Burning Morning Workout
How to Lift Dumbbells to Lose Weight (Gym Training)
Burn Back Fat & Bra Bulge (4 Exercises)
Kickboxing to Lose Flabby Arms / Bingo Wings (No Equipment)
4-Week Toning Butt & Abs Challenge
Gentle Morning Yoga Stretches to Feel Energized
30-Minute HIIT Yoga for Slimmer Legs
30-Minute Beginner HIIT Yoga for Stronger Core
Here’s the complete playlist to more than 50 videos: