Chicken Salami Sandwich | Tiffin Treats by Roopa Nabar | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Sauteed mushrooms, chicken salami and cheese – this delicious combination
CHICKEN SALAMI SANDWICH
8 chicken salami slices
8 white bread slices
1 tablespoon oil
14-16 button mushrooms, sliced
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Mayonnaise for spreading
1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce leaves
8-10 pickled gherkins, sliced
¼ cup sliced black olives
2 medium onions, sliced
4 cheese slices
Tomato ketchup for drizzling
Mustard sauce for drizzling
Smiley potato fries for serving
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mushrooms and sauté on high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and crushed peppercorns and sauté for 30 seconds. Transfer in a bowl.
2. Spread some mayonnaise on one side of 4 bread slices.
3. To prepare one sandwich, spread some shredded iceberg lettuce on the mayonnaise side of one bread slice. Arrange few gherkin slices, some black olives and onions. Place a cheese slice, put some sautéed mushrooms and 2 chicken salami on top.
4. Drizzle some tomato ketchup and mustard sauce on top, cover with a plain bread slice.
5. Cut into triangles and serve with smiley potato fries.
Click to Subscribe:
Cookware by :