Lasooni Palak Recipe In Hindi | लहसुनी पालक | How to make Dhaba Style Lasooni Palak | Varun Inamdar
Learn How To Make Dhaba Style Lasooni Palak Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Make this Spinach Cooked With Garlic and Spices Recipe of लहसुनी पालक at home and share with us your experiences in the comments section below.
Please click on the CC button for English subtitles!
3 tbsp. Garlic, crushed
2 large bunches of Spinach
2 tbsp. Ghee
1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
½ cup Onion, chopped
4 Green chillies, slit lengthwise
1 tbsp. Coriander seeds, crushed
¼ tsp. Turmeric Powder
1 tsp. Salt to taste
1 tbsp. Gram Flour
1 cup Water
½ tsp. Garam Masala
1 tbsp. Ghee
½ tsp. Cumin Seeds
2 whole red chillies
12 cloves of Garlic, sliced
1 tsp. Sesame Seeds
– Blanche the spinach and divide it into 2 parts.
– Grind the first part with a little water to a smooth paste and roughly chop the remaining.
– Heat a ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds, onion, coriander seeds, garlic and cook until the garlic and the onion are lightly golden in colour.
– Add green chillies, gram flour, turmeric powder and chopped spinach.
– Cook on a high flame for 30-40 seconds.
– Add the blanched spinach puree, water, salt and mix well.
– Cook on a high flame for 60-90 seconds adding garam masala powder.
– In a tempering vessel heat ghee and add cumin seeds, red chillies, garlic and let it cook until garlic turns lightly golden brown in colour. Add sesame seeds and pour over the cooked Lehsui Palak. Mix well.
Lasooni Palak is ready!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Shashank Alshi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:-
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Follow us on google plus