Meal Prep For Weight Loss – Pork Rice Bowls
“It’s a Meal Prep Thing” Ebook available:
Quick & Easy Meal Prep | To Lose Weight | Healthy Recipes | Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner | Snacks
In this video I show you how to Meal Prep for weight loss. We are cooking Pork Rice Bowls. I’m showing you a meal prep recipes that is easy and healthy. Meal Prepping is a great way to help you lose weight, save money and time. It’s one of my top ways I have been able to lose weight and stay consistent. I hope you enjoy my meal prepping and meal prep recipes.
Meal 1: Slow Cooker Pork Rice Bowls
Pork Rice Bowls
* 3.5 lbs pork tenderloin
* 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
* 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
* 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
* 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
* 3 tbsp agave
* 1 tbsp fresh ginger
* 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
* 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
* 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
* 1 lime juiced
* 5 cloves crushed garlic
* 1 jalapeño
Combine all ingredients and put in Crockpot on low 6-8 hours
Pickled Carrot and Radish
* 1/2 cup tablespoons of vinegar
* 1/2 cup of water
* 1/8 cup of honey or agave
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1 cup of carrots ribbons
* 5-6 radishes thinly sliced
Combine water, white vinegar, agave and salt in, in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour the hot liquid over the carrots and radishes; stir to combine.
Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to bring to room temperature.
– Grocery Haul & Meal Prep in NJ:
– Taco Salad Meal Prep:
– Top 10 Tips For Weight Loss:
My Clothes :
My Food Scale:
My Prep Containers :
Music from Epidemic Sound Player