Paneer Vermicelli Balls Recipe In Hindi – Indian Breakfast Recipes – Healthy Recipes – Ep-147
Paneer vermicelli Balls recipe is a very simple yet healthy Indian breakfast and snacks. Kids will love this recipe and will ask for more. Full recipe:
3 medium sized Boiled and mashed potatoes
¾ cup grated paneer/chena
Freshly chopped coriander leaves
½ inch piece of grated ginger
½ tsp Black pepper
½ tsp Garam masala
1½ tsp Chaat masala
Salt to taste
¼ cup Bread crumbs or as needed
3/4 tsp red chilly powder
Oil for deep fry
2 tbsp All purpose flour
Pinch of red chilly powder
Pinch of black pepper
Roasted Vermicelli for coating
How to make:
1.Grate the boiled potatoes or you can finely mashed it also.
2. Put grated potatoes in a bowl and add grated Paneer or homemade chena, Salt to taste, Black pepper powder, Garam masala powder, Chaat masala powder, Red chilly powder, Chopped ginger, Coriander leaves and bread crumbs. Mix all the ingredients until well combined.
3. If the mixture is sticky add more bread crumbs accordingly.
4. Take a generous portion of mixture and make small balls out of the mixture by rolling between your hands. Prepare rest of the balls in the same way.
5. Put all purpose flour/maida in a bowl and make thin paste with water. Add red chilly powder and black pepper. Mix it well till no lumps.
6. Break vermicelli into small pieces. I have taken roasted vermicelli but if you do not have roasted one then roast the vermicelli and use it for coating.
7. Dip each ball one by one with flour paste and then coat with dry roasted vermicelli all around the Paneer balls completely. Prepare rest of the Paneer vermicelli balls in the same way.
8. Keep it in a refrigerator for 30 minutes to make the mixture firm but if you do not have much time fry it instantly.
9. Heat oil in deep pan on medium high heat, once the oil becomes hot drop the paneer vermicelli balls slowly into it, taking care not to overlap them. Fry balls in batches, do not overcrowd the pan
10. Fry the paneer vermicelli balls until they are golden brown, turning occasionally. This would take about 4-5 minutes. Take them out over a paper towel or an absorbent paper.
11. Serve hot with any green chutney or tomato ketchup.